Sunday, August 28, 2005

The Messenger service spyware removal


Have you been infected Messenger service adware or spyware..

This is how the Messenger service adware or spyware works

  • Your XP suddenly starts throwing up popup messages
  • The messages warn of corrupt registry entries and corrupy hard disks
  • The messages warn you that your PC is infected by spyware.
  • The Title of the message is usually 'Messenger service' which seems to suggest it is an official Microsoft message.

Well, you have then been infected by the Messenger Service adware or spyware

How do you get rid of the Messenger service adware or spyware

Step 1. Go to Start,Control Panel.

Step 2. Select Administrative Tools,Services

Step 3. Select Messenger,right click and select disable or stop

Congrats! You have got rid of your Messenger service adware or spyware

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Anti Virus Joe, very unique blog you have! I was looking for spyware blaster related information and came across your site. Very good info, I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a spyware blaster site. You'll find everything you need to know about protecting your internet privacy, right here, including popup blocker, spyware doctor and more! Please visit and enjoy!

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Anti Virus Joe, very unique blog you have! I was looking for spyware related information and came across your site. Very good info, I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a spyware site. You'll find everything you need to know about protecting your internet privacy, right here, including popup blocker, spyware doctor and more! Please visit and enjoy!
If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.

4:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Anti Virus Joe, I’m out searching the web for the latest
and greatest information on adaware and found your
great site. Although this post wasn’t specifically
what I was looking for it definitely got my interest
and attention. I see now why I found your interesting
blog when I was looking for adaware related
information and I’m grateful I found your site even
though its not a perfect match. Great Post, thanks
for your informative site, Here’s my favorite quote
for you - "The real danger is not that computers
will begin to think like men, but that men will begin
to think like computers. " - Sydney J. Harris

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home